Communication Skills - Functional
This heavily task-based course will advance the competences needed by particiapnts for effective functional communication in the workplace. This includes the essential of effective communication, presentations, negotiations, meetings, telephone calls, networking and writing.
Face-to-face or virtual group course.
Having attended this course, participants will:
1. Have developed their communicative effectiveness overall.
2. Be better able to lead and participate in meetings and negotiations.
3. Have advanced their effectiveness as presenters.
4. have developed their competences in business writing.
5. Know what makes virtual communication effective in practice.
Who Should Attend:
The course is aimed at anyone who needs to develop their fundamental competences in functional business commmunication.
Key Features of the Course:
- Effective communication and key communication variables
- Leading / chairing effective meetings
- Participating in meetings
- Structuring a presentation and engaging an audience
- Negotiation tactics and approaches
- Best practice in vritual communication
- Effective writing and e-mailing
Outline / Technical Proposal: