Communication Skills - Interpersonal
This intensive and practical training course will provide attendees with all the ideas and approaches they need to use great interpersonal skills to build relationships and achieve results.
Face-to-face or virtual group course.
Having attended this course, participants will:
1. Understand the nature and benefits of interpersonal skills.
2. Be better able to influence, argue and manage up using assertive and responsive means.
3. Know how to give and receive feedback.
4. Be able to build and maintain trust.
5. Be better able to manage conflict and mediate.
Who Should Attend:
The course is aimed at anyone who needs to develop their competences in business writing.
Key Features of the Course:
- What are interpersonal skills?
- Why interpersonal skills matter
- Assertiveness, responsiveness and influencing without authority
- Managing up
- Learning to argue
- Giving and receiving feedback and feedforward
- Building trust
- Conflict management
- Mediating and mediation
- Listening and asking the right questions
- Making and communicating decisions
Outline / Technical Proposal: