Ben Dobbs: International Training and Coaching
© copyright, Benjamin Dobbs, trading as BD Communications (Leadership, Communication, Coaching, Consultancy and Training), 2018, Dublin, Ireland
Creativity, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Decision Making ...
About the Course:
Creativity, critical thinking, problem solving and decision making are essential skills for the modern innovative workplace. This intensive in-company training course will give attendees a wide range of tools to develop their skills and mindset.
Length of Course:
Three days / 18 hours.
- Key terms in problem solving and decision making
- Types of effect a problem may have
- Differentiating between causes, effects and symptoms
- Critical thinking, barriers to critical thinking and being a critical thinker
- The principles of creativity
- Setting objectives
- Using strategic and analytical tools (SWOT, PESTLE, stakeholder analysis and more)
- Using creative tools and the work of De Bono (lateral thinking, six thinking hats and more)
- Leading troubleshooting meetings
- Decision making, decision making style, decisions trees and decision types
- Time and resource management tools
- Influencing others to see your perspective
- Being a problem solving leader
- Coaching for decision making and problem solving
- Managing change
- Using conflict