SMART(ER) Objectives and Criteria
This intensive course will provide attendees with all of the knowledge, frameworks, tools and approaches they need in order to effectively use SMART and SMARTER criteria and set and communicate SMARTER objectives.
Half a day.
Face-to-face or virtual group course.
Having attended this course, participants will:
1. Understand the purpose and meaning of SMART amd SMARTER objectives.
2. Be able to compare and link SMARTER objectives with goals, targets, mission, vision, strategy and tactics.
3. Know how to set and communicate objectives and manage all dimensions of SMARTER objectives.
4. Understand and be able to apply related concepts such as PURE and CLEAR as well as SMARTER.
5. Know the limits and scope of SMARTER objectives.
Who Should Attend:
The course is aimed at anyone who needs to set and communicate objectives and direction.
Key Features of the Course:
- What is SMART?
- Why go SMARTER?
- Focus on each part of the SMARTER acronym
- Differentiating between goals, objectives, targets, KPIs and so on
- The scope and limits of SMARTER
- Commons errors in use of SMARTER
- Case studies of effective use of SMARTER
- Personal action planning
Outline / Technical Proposal: