Ben Dobbs: International Training and Coaching
© copyright, Benjamin Dobbs, trading as BD Communications (Leadership, Communication, Coaching, Consultancy and Training), 2018, Dublin, Ireland
Virtual Communication and Virtual Project Management ...
About the Course:
Working in virtual teams - of dispersed individuals divided by timezone and geography connected by technology - is a given reality in modern business; however, for virtual teams, virtual communication and vritual projects to be successful and achieve their objectives, team members and leaders need the right skills. This intensive training course will ensure higher performance in virtual projects.
Length of Course:
Two days / 12 hours.
- What is virtual communication?
- The advantages and disadvantages of working virtually
- What are virtual teams?
- Effective e-mailing
- Trust-building, decision-making and interpersonal skills for virtual projects
- Leadership and leading virtual projects
- Effective conference calling and video conferencing
- Handling conflict virtually
- Virtual communication and conference call etiquette
- Social media communication
- Messaging and apps
- Virtual project simulation