Working Under Pressure / Stress Management
This intensive course will provide attendees with understanding, ideas, tools, methods, structures, practices and approaches for effectively managing stress and working under pressure.
Face-to-face or virtual group course.
Having attended this course, participants will:
1. Be better able to work under pressure and deliver results required.
2. Know how to plan, organise and prioritise their work.
3. Understand the different types of stress that may be faced in the workplace and where they come from.
4. Have a range of ideas and approaches for dealing with stress.
5. Have developed their resilience at work as well as their assertiveness and ability to "manage up".
Who Should Attend:
The course is aimed at anyone who needs to work under pressure and manage themselves in stressful times and under stressful conditions.
Key Features of the Course:
- What it means to "work under pressure"
- Planning, organising and prioritising your work
- handling urgency and importance
- Types of stress
- Measuring stress
- Methods for dealing with stress
- Looking at organisational culture and the office environment
- Stress on an organisational level
- Building resilience
- Dveeloping assertiveness and "managing up"
- Personal action planning
Outline / Technical Proposal: